Friday, March 13, 2009

semi-spring break

I have the next week off from work and it's spring break at UW. This is good. This means Nick is visiting!

He's flying home to D.C. tomorrow, so I'm taking the bus to meet up with him there. We're going to spend a few days at his parents' house in D.C., bus back to Brooklyn and spend a few more days here. I'm really excited! I have much planned for us to do - chocolate, museums and pizza are all high on the list.

AND the week after Nick leaves, Alli is coming to visit! Expect many photo-filled blog posts...

3 comments:

  1. So now my mom planning on coming to NYC with me April 21st to April 24th. You're there till May right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see you in April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dQo0fNaQx0

    jea jea

    ReplyDelete