Thursday, May 7, 2009

shouting out to stout!

I want to give a quick shout out (or "SO" as we call it in Madison) to all the party people reading from UW-Stout, Wisconsin's own Polytechnic University and my hometown college.

It is my understanding that my mother has been sending out MASS E-MAILS to her friends and colleagues at Stout whenever I update this blog. Some of you I've met and rather enjoy, I've heard stories about others, and one of you has taught me Anthropology. But heck, most of you I've never even met. (And that's totally cool - we can do lunch when I get back. Your treat!)

Please know that my mother acts on her own accord in regards to these e-mails. As I'm sure you're aware, she has quite the mind of her own. If they become too frequent, air your grievances with her.

Regardless, I really do appreciate your readership - forced or not. :)

P.S. Comments would be nice now and then...being 40+ years of age is no excuse, clearly you still know how to use the internet!

P.S.S. If any of you ever want to plan a prank or similar hijinx on my mother, I hereby pledge my support. You know where to find me.

3 comments:

  1. You are SUCH a naughty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one is forced - the emails save us the trouble of bookmarking and coming her randomly to see if anything has been updated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Mother Like Daughter! Remember, we know where you get it from!

    ReplyDelete