Saturday, August 25, 2012

inadvertent absences

Sunset over what Aunt Kathy calls HOLLYWEIRD
Well hot damn, it's been almost a year since my last post. Sorry mom!

Maybe this will help to explain my inadvertent absence.

September 2011-August 2012: a timeline

- Started working at talent agency (mailroom)
- Self-diagnosed foot sprain
- Self-diagnosed I'm-a-total-loser complex
- Oh my god another food run?
- Got promoted at talent agency (agent's desk)
- I have no idea what I'm doing
- Staffing season at talent agency
- Self-diagnosed anxiety disorder
- Self-diagnosed crying at my desk syndrome (jk! okay, only twice)
- Self-diagnosed early onset Alzheimer's
- Self-diagnosed "actually, I kick ass" delusions of grandeur
- End of staffing season at talent agency
- Nick moved to LA
- Happiness?!?!
- Left job at the talent agency
- Started working for a comedy writer
- Self-diagnosed West Nile virus
- Intensifying neuroticism
- Attended cat show**, foresaw my future. As expected, it is 98% filled with cats.

**Check back on Monday for my account of this glorious event, which I'm convinced was organized by Our Heavenly Creator (of your choice).

1 comment: