Tuesday, February 17, 2009

D.C. with AJ

THE NEWSEUM (aka Mecca)

I could spend days at the Newseum. It's the best museum I've ever been to, by far.

Smithsonian American Art Museum

National Museum of the American Indian


The museum hosted a chocolate festival and there were supposed to be "scissor dancers" - instead, they had a cooking demonstration. Boo.

Miscellaneous
People who eat free at Ben's Chili Bowl: Barack Obama and Bill Cosby

Flowers at the Eastern Market

Ashley's cute little sublet (& neighbors)

3 comments:

  1. How is it that I've never heard of the Smithsonian American Art Museum?
    Goddammit I suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i missed g-way & jacobs' cupcake trips.

    FML


    ...consider your cupcake odyssey your sweet revenge on me for hosting feasts and baking treats for the bh crew...

    love,

    allie

    ReplyDelete