Friday, May 6, 2011

and on the bright side...

+ I'm driving like an Angeleno...
+ ...and not getting lost as much anymore
+ Scored a half-price exterminator visit and free follow-up visit
+ I have a new regular library hangout and checked out my first book (Dispatches)
+ I'm doing work in a coffee shop with a forest room
+ I had my first fish taco at Best Fish Taco in Ensanada -- it was really good but I LOVED their shrimp taco. And I tried horchata, which was delicious. Two tacos + horchata was something like $5.50? Consider me a regular.
+ My job. I love it more every day, and the flexibility it allows me has been a lifesaver.
+ Received a chocolate frog in the mail from Nick and a care package from mama
+ Wisconsin friends are moving to LA in June! I think the count is at four people, including my best friend and her husband.
+ Started watching Doctor Who so I can relate to said best friend on a different level.
+ There are a few tentative friend visits on the horizon (Corey/Karly, Thy, Sarah...get out here!)
+ My LA big brother Spencer
+ The existence of yelp in general. I really need to sign up for an account so I can keep track of all the awesome finds I've experienced due to obsessively searching

1 comment: